Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MRI Black Powder Review



Hey everyone! Last time you heard from Ryan, a former college football player who wanted to review some of his recent favorite products. Today, I'm going to tell you about my current favorite pre-training formula.

First, a little about me. I'm Tiffany, a recent college graduate. I cheered for 15 years and always had a value for staying active, but never really got into working out or weight training until college. Like a lot of other women, I was worried that lifting weights or taking supplements would make me "look like a man." Luckily, after a lot of encouragement and a little trial-and-error, I realized that is simply not true. The supplements I use most often are protein powders and bars as well as pre-workout and recovery drinks.

I've had the opportunity to test out quite a few popular products in the pre-workout segment, and I must say, none have impressed me as much as MRI's Black Powder. This product was released in 2007 and was received well by consumers in the market. I first tried Black Powder in the spring of 2008 and it was the very first pre-workout I ever tried. Admittedly, I'm picky when it comes to taste, but the Fruit Punch flavor was nothing to complain about. I was worried that I might feel jittery or light-headed, but that never happened before, during, or after my workout. I got a fresh boost that allowed me to work harder and longer. After tasting all of the flavors, I've discovered that Blue Raspberry is my favorite.

I started off just taking half of the recommended serving because I am smaller than the typical user of this product. I take it according to the directions and have yet to experience any negative effects. This product definitely lives up to the hype. I'd suggest it to anyone looking to get a better workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment